Salvere means to be well and in good health. Salvere helps people to find the support solutions they need and to improve their quality of life.
Salvere assists those needing help with everyday tasks and activities to find a support assistant they’re happy with. They recruit, train and advise support assistants so they can find work that fits with their circumstances. They use state-of-the-art internet technology and a team of expert staff to bring support assistants and clients together – it’s a bit like a match-making service.
Salvere is a Community Interest Company (CIC) which operates on a mutual basis and is non-profit making. That means Salvere's clients, employed support assistants and independent support assistants can become members of Salvere Social Enterprise CIC. Client members of Salvere have access to a range of benefits, including guidance on employing and engaging support assistants and advice with areas such as payroll and HR support. The support assistants who are members of Salvere also have access to training support, marketing tips, our knowledge library and employment help.
You can become a member by taking out a £1 share in Salvere Social Enterprise CIC. This gives you a say in how Salvere is run and how future services are developed.
Salvere believes that:
- people should be in control of their own support and care – and that doing so should be straightforward
- people should be able to choose the support solutions that are best for them without faff and without fuss
- clients should get the best value for their personal budgets and are supported through the whole process
- support assistants should be helped to do their job effectively so that they can deliver quality services
- people deserve to get the best support solutions to meet their needs and within their budgets
Salvere wants to take the complication and confusion out of buying personal care and practical support and so they've made the giving and receiving of support solutions simple and effective:
- clients might want help around the home, a shopping buddy or someone to do the odd maintenance job.
- other clients may need more intensive, full-time support solutions.
Salvere works with clients to determine exactly what they need, who can provide it, when they want it – and what it will cost. They work with support assistants so that they can guarantee that all those who provide support have the Salvere seal of approval – they’ve been assessed and are regulated by Salvere.