The Fellowship is an international community of individuals who work together to bring about positive social change.
Fellows are people who:
- Believe in the equality of all human beings and the value of human diversity
- Innovate and try to bring about positive social change
- Support the work of The Centre for Welfare Reform
- Share what they have learned so others can benefit too
We support Fellows by:
- Giving a website profile
- Sending out regular information
- Helping Fellows connect
- Sharing work opportunities
- Organising meetings and events
- Allowing people to declare their Fellowship (see logo below)
How it works:
- Fellowships are lifetime awards: they are free, they are not contracts, they do not bring any rights, responsibilities or liabilities with them.
- Fellowships are just for you as an individual: your Fellowship will remain with you wherever you work.
- You can stop being a Fellow at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate Fellowships at any time if someone behaves in a way which is unethical.