The Centre for Welfare Reform is an independent professional publisher focused on promoting social justice. There are several ways in which we can help share information:
- Hosting - useful resources that have already been published elsewhere (with permission).
- Online - articles and multi-media resources published directly on our website
- Discussion papers - longer essays or thought-pieces
- Guides - practical advice and information
- Reports - detailed research work
- Accessible Information - communicating important information clearly
- Books - publications for print or electronic sales
We also provide co-publishing options for organisations who need a professional publisher. If you would like to publish your work with us please contact Simon Duffy, Director of The Centre for Welfare Reform.
Unless otherwise stated all our publications are fully copyright protected. Full details of our copyright restrictions are available here. Unless otherwise stated we assign copyright to the primary author(s) on the basis that the author has given their permission to The Centre for Welfare Reform. The rights of the author are protected and if there is any commercial agreement this is specified in a contract with The Centre for Welfare Reform.