What's the Role of Civil Society?
Civil Society Futures has put out a public call for evidence to gather existing knowledge and insights into the future of civil society in England.
As part of the call for evidence, they want you to tell them what you think the future holds for civil society.
- How will the different forms of civic network respond to social, political, environmental and technological change?
- What types of civil society organisation will be important over the next decade?
- What purpose will civil society need to fulfill in the future?
- What do you think they should be doing?
- What do you think they will find themselves doing but should steer well clear of?
The inquiry welcomes any relevant data, research reports, interviews, examples of best practice, and other evidence for issues affecting the future of civil society.
Deadline for initial submissions is Monday 5th September 2017.
To find out more visit: